Northstar Dermatology provides the following cosmetic services:
Botox® Cosmetic is a nonsurgical aesthetic treatment that reduces the appearance and formation of unwanted facial lines. Botox® is a purified protein that relaxes the muscles responsible for the formation of wrinkles resulting in a gradual decrease in their appearance. Visit Botox® Cosmetic for more information.
Latisse® solution is a prescription for eyelash hypotrichosis, used to grow eyelashes, making them longer, thicker and darker. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes. Visit Latisse® for more information.
We also offer the cosmetic treatment and removal of benign growths such as:
- Skin Tags: Harmless lesions that present as small growths or protrusions of the skin on areas with friction such as the neck, underarms, groin, and under the breasts. Thought to be caused by friction or rubbing of the skin. Although these lesions are benign, they can be cosmetically bothersome or can become irritated by jewelry and clothing.
- Sebaceous Hyperplasia: Enlarged oil glands that typically present as small pink to yellow bumps on the face.
- Angiomas: Collection of tiny blood vessels that appear as small red bumps on the chest, abdomen, back and extremities.
- Seborrheic Keratoses: Tan to brown warty growths that appear “pasted” onto the skin. These lesions commonly develop after the age of 30, and can present on any part of the body. Although benign, they can be cosmetically bothersome or can become irritated by jewelry and clothing.
- Other Unwanted Lumps, Bumps, and Growths
Refer to our “Skin Care Products” for a list of cosmetic products and sunscreens.